Friday, June 11, 2021

History of Feedburner

 Is Feedburner a thing for any of you? I have been getting emails like this:

I saw that you're still using Feedburner for email subscriptions on Christophermoorehistory.blogspot.com. Google announced that they will terminate it soon, so it's time to look for an alternative.

I myself have never had any connection to Feedburner, never used it myself, have only the barest understanding of how it works, not very interested. 

But I understand it could be used by readers as a way to receive content from this blog. (Feedburner and Blogger, the software behind this blog, are both Google-owned.) If that describes you, you may consider looking for an alternative  -- as you probably already know, since this whole topic suggests you are more internet-savvy than I am.  

 
Follow @CmedMoore