Thursday, January 07, 2010

Youtube Video History

I don't embed lots of video in this blog. It's a matter of browsing speed, I think. I find pictures too tedious. In the time it takes to load and begin, let alone watch all of a video link, I can scan vast reams of prose to see if it's anything I'm interested in. "Jeez, talk faster," seems to be my reaction to most Youtube links.

But billions of Youtube viewers cannot be wrong. If you are with them, The Canadian Tourism Commission has uploaded many short videos of Canadian historic places you might enjoy here.

For instance, Toronto's Distillery District, Klondike Gold, Vancouver's Chinatown, Battle Harbour, Newfoundland, and L'Anse aux Meadows.

Thanks for the links, Cameron Reed at Radar DDB (the agency that created the films).
 
Follow @CmedMoore